A California Magazine with Local Focus and Global Appeal:
Community - Entertainment - Human Interest

Weekly issues every Saturday morning and other special articles throughout the week — there's something for everyone. Check out our sister site KRL News & Reviews for even more articles every week.

Kings View Hospital

by Jim Bulls

Kings View Hospital opened its doors on February 11, 1951. Located on 43 acres of farmland along the banks of the Kings River near Reedley, this was the second of three hospitals built by the Mennonite Central Committee (MCC). Arthur Jost was appointed as administrator.


  • Arts & Entertainment

  • Books & Tales

  • Community

  • Education

  • Food Fun

  • Helping Hands

  • Hometown History

  • Pets

  • Teens

  • Terrific Tales