MIssion / Value / Privacy Statements
Our website may use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to help the website analyze how users use and view the website. Any information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address, and particulars about your browser and configuration as reported by your browser) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may use the information collected for the purpose of enabling us to evaluate your use of our website, certain aspects of your user experience thereon, compiling reports on activity for us and providing other services relating to our website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. More information on the Google Analytics cookies are available from Google at developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Our mission is to entertain, inspire, and inform a global community with a unique variety of articles that provide something of interest for everyone, while supporting the arts, literature, charities, mental health, and animal rescue. Also, to eventually reach the goal of being able to pay our loyal and hard working staff for their efforts for KRL and provide enough of an income for its owners to be able to make it their primary focus.
We are a California magazine with local focus and global appeal, along with a desire to entertain, inspire and inform with a unique variety of articles that provide something of interest for everyone.
Values & guiding principals:
1. Our first responsibility is to our reader to provide a quality product which adheres to our vision to entertain, inform and inspire.
2. Our responsibility to our staff is to be a team who works together to encourage and support one another not only in our work at KRL but also where possible outside of KRL by supporting each other’s businesses, charities and artistic endeavors. And in regards to KRL to promote and read each other’s articles where possible.
3. Our focus is on relationships: with each other, our readers, our advertisers, our community, our planet, and the arts.
4. To strive to be a green company, starting with being online only thus saving paper.
5. To never lose sight of our primary focus to make a difference with our content, while at the same time providing quality entertainment.
6. To donate 10% of all advertising income to animal rescue so that we are not only making a difference for animals by informing and educating through articles, but also in a tangible way and eventually extend that to other charities.