Tulare County Health & Human Services Agency

EH Food Facility Inspections

by Tou Chang

On May 23, 2017, in Walnut Grove, California, nine people were hospitalized and one person died from consuming nacho cheese sold at a Valley Oak Food & Fuel gas station. The food item was found to be contaminated with botulism toxin (Beach, C., 2017).

Holiday Blues

by Noah Whitaker

The holidays are a magical time. It is as if the glitter and twinkle of lights, the reddening of noses, and an echoed cough or sneeze all coalesce into the spirit of the season. This is the time of year I look forward to most. People tend to give a little more of themselves be it time, finances, or simple good will. Life becomes a little better.



powered by TinyLetter